Sunday, May 11, 2008

Excited for summer!!

The other day as I was working on the computer and the girls went exploring in the house and found our huge beach umbrella and all of the beach and pool toys. They were so excited and put on their swimsuits and played under that umbrella forever! They were so cute! We had a picnic lunch and enjoyed talking about the fun things we can do this summer, namely swim. Poor Kalei can't understand when she can't go to the pool yet! The Arizona heat will come soon enough!


My bathing beauties! I laugh every time I see this! They giggled a lot at each other too.

We're excited school will be out soon and we can have fun going to the pool and having fun together! Hopefully this lame mom can come up with a few exciting things to do!


1 comment:

Jana and BJ said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing up. Look at all that hair (I have hair envy!).