Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! I had a wonderful day of being pampered by my family! I know I'm spoiled! :) (I'll post pictures tomorrow) I wanted to say how grateful I am for the moms I have been blessed with. My mom is amazing!! She is such an example of strength, kindness, and a willingness to help in anyway she can. My mom has the best sense of humor! She loves to laugh and it's quite contagious! One thing I have always admired about my mom is the complete trust she has in the power of prayer and in our Heavenly Father. I am so thankful for my mom and her love!

My other mom(mother in law just doesn't sound right) is wonderful! I definitely miss her. Even though she is not physically here with us we still see her influence in our lives every day. She was faithful to our Heavenly Father and put everything into her family. She found true joy in living the gospel and loved sharing it with others.
I have been so blessed with these unbelievable moms and am so thankful for all that they have taught me and continue teach me. We love you!

No comments: