Wednesday, June 18, 2008

THE DADS WE LOVE!!!

I know this is late-but better late than never! I am so grateful for the wonderful husband I have. He is the most amazing father. I learn from him each day on how to be a better parent. He is so much fun and is always making us laugh. He makes each one of our children feel special! He is patient, kind and insightful! We love and appreciate who you are and all you do!

The other dad in my life has taught me so much. My dad is the silent type that teaches by example. The one thing that stands out the most about my dad is he was willing to help anyone and everyone. He was always helping the neighbor, or the aunty down the road , or decorating for a wedding, feeding all the missionaries and half of the BYU-H student body. He has the biggest heart and best of all he loves his family and the Lord! Thanks dad! We love you!

No comments: