Sunday, September 21, 2008

I am blessed. . .

I was sitting on the couch watching my children smile as they traced their hands. The sound of giggles filled the room and I realized I am so BLESSED. What a wonderful Heavenly Father we have that blesses us with the things that matter the most. Children that recognize the simple joys of life, health, a loving husband, family, friends, good neighbors, laughter, a roof over my head, freedom, a testimony, the spirit, my list could on forever. I am feeling so grateful, I just had to stop and say that.

4 comments:

lilia said...

Those moments are what make it all worth it. I love your children and the simple sweetness of your family and the spirit that dwells in your home. Your love of the Lord is so apparent.

Linsey said...

What a nice post. It is wonderful to be able to enjoy the abundance of blessings and the joy we receive from loving and being loved by the Lord.

Kahilau said...

Thank you for taking the time to remind us all of the blessing we all have. You are inspiring. Your kids are amazing and I love when we can get together, I want my kids to learn from yours! Love you!

Corri said...

Thank you so much for the reminder. I am working on trying to find more joy in all the mundane tasks of each day. It's a challenge, but worth it.